Saturday, October 16, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So I've been a real shit on starting this blog.

I had meant to do it before I left Chicago. I had a ton of posting ideas that I have been writing just not posting for some odd reason. Oh, I know the reason, I was moving to a foreign country for two years.

Then I got to said foreign country and had to settle in. It's going well. I've started my classes (as you'll read), meeting new people and adjusting to British Culture.

It's not exactly 'Culture Shock' but it is a difference. I'm adjusting what I make for food, what I buy for food, adjusting to school life again, adjusting life w/o a car... it all adds up.

Fortunately, I can say I'm having a blast. The classes are fascinating and the one I think I'm going to enjoy the most hasn't even started.

Over the next week I hope to 'Play Catch Up' with my posting. Posting class journals, thoughts on what I'm reading, performances, life in Exeter... you know anything that interests me.

No comments:

Post a Comment